Welcome

Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Alice Cahill (0130)
I'm working in A2 Production Group 1 with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Kayvon Nabijou (0610)
Within the sidebar of my blog you can access a live link to The Latymer Media Music Video Blog, the archive to all of my posts and the labels to the A2 Preliminary Task, A2 Research & Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation

Thank you for taking your time to look at my blog.

MUSIC VIDEO

^Our Music Video
some_text
^Our Digipack Album Cover (Top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover)

Our Website

^Click Image to go to Our Website in a New Tab

Friday 25 October 2013

The Dark Knight Rises Sweded

My group of consisted of Mahalia, Molly and I. We decided to swede the film 'The Dark Knight Rises'. This was decided due to its popularity within our age group and because it is action packed and has very little dialogue, which would be boring to watch.
Below are our marketing techniques and links:

Youtube Trailer:



Behind-the-Scenes Exclusive Interviews and Footage (Posted on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter):




The Poster which was posted around the school and on our Facebook and Twitter pages:


--------------------------------

Facebook Group:

https://www.facebook.com/DKRsweded?fref=ts

Twitter Account:

https://twitter.com/darkswederises

--------------------------------

This all led up to our FINAL short film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzkX1YmWD8&feature=youtu.be&safe=active

Overall I enjoyed working on this project with my group and combining with other groups. I also loved having a 0 budget as we had to be resourceful, which was really enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment