Welcome

Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Alice Cahill (0130)
I'm working in A2 Production Group 1 with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Kayvon Nabijou (0610)
Within the sidebar of my blog you can access a live link to The Latymer Media Music Video Blog, the archive to all of my posts and the labels to the A2 Preliminary Task, A2 Research & Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation

Thank you for taking your time to look at my blog.

MUSIC VIDEO

^Our Music Video
some_text
^Our Digipack Album Cover (Top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover)

Our Website

^Click Image to go to Our Website in a New Tab

Saturday 7 December 2013

Tracking: The Hobbit D of S (Case Study 3)

TV Trailer
When watching ITV channel at 11:18pm on Friday night, I was watching an advert break for 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Now' (the after show of I'm a Celebrity). A twenty second TV spot trailer came up for The Hobbit.
I expect this was targeting adults and teenagers because it was too late an advert to be aimed at children. I'm a Celebrity is targeted at 16-35 year old females, whom of which may be parents. It's sponsor is Iceland, which is aimed at TV-loving families, which is a similar audience to The Hobbit. It may also have been shown due to the show's popular ratings (the show had a five minute peak of 12.9 million viewers this series).
This is above the line marketing, paid for by Warner Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment