Welcome

Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Alice Cahill (0130)
I'm working in A2 Production Group 1 with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Kayvon Nabijou (0610)
Within the sidebar of my blog you can access a live link to The Latymer Media Music Video Blog, the archive to all of my posts and the labels to the A2 Preliminary Task, A2 Research & Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation

Thank you for taking your time to look at my blog.

MUSIC VIDEO

^Our Music Video
some_text
^Our Digipack Album Cover (Top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover)

Our Website

^Click Image to go to Our Website in a New Tab

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Suitable Tracks For The Single

'Always Like This' by Bombay Bicycle Club



I like this song because it is catchy and light-hearted and I think it would suit a conceptual video. However it is quite a long song, so it may be too long to cut down to three minutes.

'Norgaard' by The Vaccines



I like this song because it is catchy and light-hearted like the other one but this one is more upbeat. Secondly, this song is very short which may make the video easier to shoot, but it may be too short to introduce a proper narrative.

'Don't Look Back Into The Sun' by The Libertines



I enjoy this song for the same reason as the song by The Vaccines: it's catchy and upbeat. However this song is quite long and well-known.

'Inhaler' by Miles Kane



I think that this song would be best suited for our project because it is short enough to display a narrative but not too short. I like the track because it's got a memorable guitar riff.

'Best Of You' by Foo Fighters



This song is slightly different to the rest because it is heavier and it would give the music video a grungier feel. The song is still really fast-paced and catchy, which would make the video more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment