Welcome

Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Alice Cahill (0130)
I'm working in A2 Production Group 1 with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Kayvon Nabijou (0610)
Within the sidebar of my blog you can access a live link to The Latymer Media Music Video Blog, the archive to all of my posts and the labels to the A2 Preliminary Task, A2 Research & Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation

Thank you for taking your time to look at my blog.

MUSIC VIDEO

^Our Music Video
some_text
^Our Digipack Album Cover (Top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover)

Our Website

^Click Image to go to Our Website in a New Tab

Monday 20 October 2014

Fonts Research

I did some research on fonts and came up with a list of nine that I liked, which are downloadable from Dafont.com. I've created a live link that takes you straight to the page of the font on the website (which is mainly for the group to have a reference back to the page).

We looked mainly at some bold Sans Serif fonts which we found were typical of indie bands, as discovered in our album cover inspiration, like Vampire Weekend and Dan Croll.
Vampire Weekend - 'Horchata'

Dan Croll - From Nowhere

This is the initial list of our favourite fonts from the website. We will experiment with several of these on different designs and flatplans of the album cover to find which one we think fits best. My personal favourites are Couture, Cocogoose, Triomphe and Alte Haas Grotesk.

Primetime



Couture *




















No comments:

Post a Comment