Welcome

Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Alice Cahill (0130)
I'm working in A2 Production Group 1 with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Kayvon Nabijou (0610)
Within the sidebar of my blog you can access a live link to The Latymer Media Music Video Blog, the archive to all of my posts and the labels to the A2 Preliminary Task, A2 Research & Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation

Thank you for taking your time to look at my blog.

MUSIC VIDEO

^Our Music Video
some_text
^Our Digipack Album Cover (Top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover)

Our Website

^Click Image to go to Our Website in a New Tab

Sunday 29 June 2014

Prelim: My Costume

Describe or list the specific costume/look you are aiming for

I have a black skirt, black leggings, black t-shirts, black crop tops and a pair of black heels, so I have a variety of costume to choose from. I'll decide by trying each on and seeing which looks best on me and for the role.


Do you have the items you need or are you planning to beg/borrow? Is there anything that may need to be brought?

I do not have a fitted black blazer, which the model wears in the second shot, so I'll have to find someone to borrow that from.

No comments:

Post a Comment