Welcome

Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Alice Cahill (0130)
I'm working in A2 Production Group 1 with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Kayvon Nabijou (0610)
Within the sidebar of my blog you can access a live link to The Latymer Media Music Video Blog, the archive to all of my posts and the labels to the A2 Preliminary Task, A2 Research & Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation

Thank you for taking your time to look at my blog.

MUSIC VIDEO

^Our Music Video
some_text
^Our Digipack Album Cover (Top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover)

Our Website

^Click Image to go to Our Website in a New Tab

Sunday 22 June 2014

Prelim Evaluation Question 1: Did you enjoy the workshop day? What were your best bits and why?

Personally, i enjoyed the whole day. Being able to work and participate on a professional shoot was an interesting and really fun experience.

The camera we used to film
I was worried about my acting part in the video however it turned out to be a bit less scary than I anticipated, and I actually had fun doing it while it being a beneficial experience. It was made easier by the positive and energetic atmosphere the crew created for the actors on set.

Me, Kayvon and Georgie on set
Also getting to spectate and watch the whole set was really interesting as you could see all the different things going on around the room, like make up, playback, acting, directing and runners clearing the set. This gave me an idea of how a professional set is constructed of in the industry.

The finished set of the photography scene
I was really interested in how much work went into the make-up and costumes side of the production to make the characters true to the original video while making sure everyone look their best. I also loved watching everyone perform as everyone looked so good on screen because the make-up, lighting and costumes.

The make-up table

No comments:

Post a Comment