Welcome

Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Alice Cahill (0130)
I'm working in A2 Production Group 1 with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Kayvon Nabijou (0610)
Within the sidebar of my blog you can access a live link to The Latymer Media Music Video Blog, the archive to all of my posts and the labels to the A2 Preliminary Task, A2 Research & Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation

Thank you for taking your time to look at my blog.

MUSIC VIDEO

^Our Music Video
some_text
^Our Digipack Album Cover (Top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover)

Our Website

^Click Image to go to Our Website in a New Tab

Sunday 29 June 2014

Prelim: My Role

Describe your role and how you feel about it

I am one of the three photography girls near the end of the video, I'm happy with my role, as I don't have too much camera time but it's a fun role and it's not too pressuring as, for example one of the band girls.

What does the performance actually consist of?

I have to have fun, pose with a guitar and move around a bit on the photography set for a few shots. No lip syncing is involved.




Is it challenging for you, or something within your comfort zone?

Even though it's a small role, I think performing in front of everyone will still be outside my comfort zone, however this experience will help me improve my confidence in front of the camera for projects later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment