Welcome

Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Alice Cahill (0130)
I'm working in A2 Production Group 1 with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Kayvon Nabijou (0610)
Within the sidebar of my blog you can access a live link to The Latymer Media Music Video Blog, the archive to all of my posts and the labels to the A2 Preliminary Task, A2 Research & Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation

Thank you for taking your time to look at my blog.

MUSIC VIDEO

^Our Music Video
some_text
^Our Digipack Album Cover (Top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover)

Our Website

^Click Image to go to Our Website in a New Tab

Sunday 29 June 2014

Prelim: Personal Achievement

For our A2 Prelim we are remaking the music video 'Girls' by The 1975

What do you personally want to get out of the whole A2 prelim experience?

Firstly, I would love to gain experience in working with a full crew, as this is the largest project i have ever been a part of, therefore it will be different from working in a group of a few people which is what I'm used to. Hopefully this is going to develop my teamwork skills. I hope to learn about a full day on a professional set on the day of the shoot and how we will stick to the tight schedule throughout the day. I would also like to gain confidence in performing in front of the camera and in front of others. Above all i would like to gain experience from this shoot that I can transfer to our own music video shoot.

Is it a challenge for you or within your comfort zone?

It will be challenging for me to perform in front of a camera in the studio, as well as the whole cast and crew, because I feel quite uncomfortable when acting or presenting in front of others. However on the day it may be easier and I'll be less nervous.

Have you achieved/learnt anything so far?

Already, I have learnt about how much time and effort goes into the selection process and preparation process for the actors. As a group we had done a 4 hour performing session, in which we did exercises, and it was only the beginning, as we have so much more we have left to do.
In addition, the lip sync audition videos were helpful for all of us, as it taught us how to convincingly lip sync and act comfortably in front of the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment