Welcome

Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Alice Cahill (0130)
I'm working in A2 Production Group 1 with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Kayvon Nabijou (0610)
Within the sidebar of my blog you can access a live link to The Latymer Media Music Video Blog, the archive to all of my posts and the labels to the A2 Preliminary Task, A2 Research & Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation

Thank you for taking your time to look at my blog.

MUSIC VIDEO

^Our Music Video
some_text
^Our Digipack Album Cover (Top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover)

Our Website

^Click Image to go to Our Website in a New Tab

Monday 15 December 2014

Third Cut of The Video


This third cut is different to the second as we have taken out clips that we disliked (3D MCUs of Gavin and me), added more MCUs of Gavin and me lipsyncing throughout the video and the pace has been made faster towards the end of the video by cutting the clips to half the time, in addition to the added ariel shots of the band playing with the confetti.

The next steps would be to ask for audience feedback from our target audience and then to grade the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment